just wondering (TMI)

im 36 weeks & some odd days now and today i lost my mucus plug. i had just got out of the shower & i was doing my lotion routine and this brownish glob literally fell out, it fell onto my thigh and it was like snot. last night posted a question b/c i was bleeding so i am assuming this was why (that i was loosing my plug).

when we were at the hosp last night they said i was dialted & i was having good long contractions that were 4 min apart, but sent me home. i have already gone into labor twice & have had several complications already

so im wondering if labor could be right around the corner, i have had contractions today that at 1st were not so bad and are now getting stronger. they are like 8min apart and i keep getting lots of pressure down there i also keep feeling like i am going to throw up, i dont want to go back to the hosp if its a false alarm, its an hour away and dh is at work right now.

advice please

danette624

Asked by danette624 at 2:57 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wait until they are closer together, since your hospital is so far I'd say 4-5min apart? That should give you time to shower & relax before going (& double-check to make sure everything is read) while you wait for hubby to get off work. Good luck hun, I'm pretty sure this is it! =)
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 3:40 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Wait till they are closer togeather or they will just send you back home. But the feeling like your going to throw up means that you will be going into active labor soon. Thats what happened with me. Good luck!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Wait til they are closer, but if your water breaks GO to the hosp quickly!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Oct. 13, 2009