should I feel bad?

I just got rid of some of my husbands contacts on his phone and IM ( mostly girls i don't trust) I didn't ask him- he's told me that i could delete who ever i didn't approve of but i don't think he was serious. owell i did it anyway. on top of that i blocked the girls so they cant contact him if they want to. am i a bad wife for taking this step?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I dont think you should feel bad. Especially if he knew that you were not comfortable with those contacts from the beginning. Its just a number and hell get over it.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:56 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Yes, Kinda controlling if you ask me...but I don't know you guy's past. I would flip out if my husband treated me like that.
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 4:22 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• nope! you should not feel bad!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:51 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Bad wife? I don't know how any of us are to judge that. However, you obviously don't trust him. Maybe he doesn't deserve trust, but it will not serve your relationship well. Without trust it will be very hard for your relationship to survive. Not judging you, just giving my opinion, based on experience.
    Allie428

Answer by Allie428 at 5:25 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• You aren't bad but you do seem to be insecure. Look inside yourself and your relationship. A healthy person in a healthy relationship, wouldn't feel the need to do that.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:17 AM on Oct. 13, 2009