Im so mad ... Just so mad my face and right arm got all tingly ... UGH !! I need to vent.

My DH txted me at 7 he was working late by 8:47 he texted me he stopped at his friends for a drink ???? Fine I said Im going bed. He replied Ill be there in 1hr. Its 1am and his ass is still not home texted him and he said he drank to much and is waiting to sober up ... BULLSHIT !!! I know he knows his limit .. IM SO FN MAD I feel my face getting numb and tigly and my left arm too. I need to relax Im 31 weeks pregnant and I know this is not good for the baby. He has never pulled any crap like this ???? AHHHHHH !!! SO MAD GRRRRRR!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• SO WHAT HE HAD FUN??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Typical man, wears me out. If my husband ever came home when he said he was i would die of shock
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 4:19 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• LOL Lauren, too true. It will be ok OP. He is doing the right thing by not drinking and driving. But I do understand your frustration with him and his limit. But hey, you have made contact and you know he is ok. You should see the number of Moms on here who don't even get that courtesy from their DH's. I am not excusing his behavior just hoping to help you put it in perspective. Get some well needed rest Mama.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:48 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Yeah, men act like this when a new baby is about to arrive. Just remember, deep down, they're all pigs! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:49 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• wow i would be so pissed!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I agree with Lauren. When bf says hell be home at a certain time I always have to add 2 hours lol. Id be upset but its not worth it considering hes never done this before. just relax and stop stressing for the sake of the baby. And yourself. Just tell him that it bothered you and maybe he'll respect that and hopefully never do it again.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:49 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• What has happened since you wrote? If he never pulls this, you can do something to relax (deep breathing, bath, massage etc.) Then, forgive and forget. Eventually, let him know that you are hurt when he doesn't come home and every time he puts off a deadline he gave you, it makes you anxious. Watch for trends but talk openly about this one situation and give him the benefit of the doubt. Guys don't figure this out on their own. Also, look inside yourself about why it hurts or angers you. I used to get very angry about this type of thing and I realized I was scared to be alone. I was lonely and wanted his companionship, especially when I had small children. Maybe it's harder now than it would have been before you were pregnant.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:16 AM on Oct. 13, 2009