how old is a child that typically wears jumbo diapers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd say they were for bedwetters---most kids are potty trained before they reach jumbo sized diapers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:00 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• What size is junbo?? My oldest was very tall for his age. At just about 18 months he was wearing size 6. That is the largest size diaper I have seen.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:28 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• No clue what size those are. The largest they had when my kids were little was a 6. My son was big for his age and started wearing that size around 18 months, too, and wore them until he started potty training at 2. At that time he went into a size large pull-up, wore them for a couple months and had to go to the Good-nights that are made for older boys that bedwet because the pull-ups were too small.
    He's 8 now and still wears that same size. I'm still amazed he was ever that big as a toddler (at 18 months he was wearing 3T clothes). He's still tall but so freaking skinny now it's amazing.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:10 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Justanotherjen, that sounds like my son!!! He is now 3 and is wearing 5T's. Maybe one day he will stop growing!!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:19 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• my neighbor prolly has to buy them, her 3 yr old is 36 lbs, bigger than my 4 yr old and not completely PTed yet... she says he has outgrown the biggest regular size...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:43 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• somehow, i think you'll soon see a size bigger than jumbo on the shelves. like maybe...industrial size
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• At 2-2 1/2, my son was wearing a size 6 diaper. I believe that is the biggest size, besides the bed wetting underwear.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 9:21 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• micheledo, my son is big also. He is 6 1/2 and wears size 10 jeans (he is tall, he needs the adj. waist, though) He also wears a size 3 shoe.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 9:22 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• i am not sure as to what you are referring to as jumbo size, The largest diaper I have seen is a size six and my 2 year old son has been wearing those for a couple of months now. He is like 35.5 in tall and 34 lbs. They fit his bum better than a size 5.
    Mom2Joseph2007

Answer by Mom2Joseph2007 at 9:38 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I have no idea what size that is, my son's never made it past size 3's! But I have peanuts for boys! :)
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 10:04 AM on Oct. 13, 2009