From reading other q's and a's : a simple question about why people have so many damn kids, then whine about having to struggle to put food on the table.. so... why have so many kids?? Birth control much?

Pisses me off! Pay for your kids and stop bitching, or quit screwing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• HUbby and I stopped after TWO children--which we had in our 30's--I know, unheard of these days! I had my tubes tied. Even though we could have afforded to have a dozen children, we chose to stop at two. Why? Because we wanted to actually ENJOY life with our children, not keep producing more children! We are at the point where we can now TRAVEL, the children are still kids but old enough to enjoy sports and activities, are in school full-time, I can work, we've never been happier!!!

I think in today's society--unless you can outright afford them REGARDLESS of what the economy does or doesn't do--three children should be the maximum!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:56 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• not everyone PLANS on having financial problems. if they arrive, i think you should do what you can to get back on your feet. which include cut back on things you dont need, look for sales use coupons, work more, and use financial aid if you really need to ONLY unil you get back on your feet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• It's the only thing they can do with very little effort or education!
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 5:51 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• mustbegrace you are ridiculous. you just categorize anyone that has a hard time to being lazy??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:53 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Well I agree 100% with mustbeGRACE! Absolutely right! Maybe not in 2% of cases, but for 98%, it's the truth sister!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:56 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• i think mustbegrace is sitting here answering and making all of these questions just to start drama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:57 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• anon 5:57, this is MY question, not mustbeGRACE, and you must have a lot of drama in your life to come to such a conclusion. Your probably one of the 98% yourself. Congrats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:00 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• like anon said people to not PLAN to have problems happen. job loss, loss of a family member, sudden divorce, something may happen and when it does do what you have to do to fix it. doesnt matter if you have 1 kid or 3 kids.

and not all people that need help are LAZY....
    i work my rear off and am still having problems.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:04 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• where did you pull this 98% statistic from? your ass? sounds like it. yes it is being abused by people but if you are going to try and state a fact make sure its true.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Not to be rude momnbabygirl, but maybe more people SHOULD try harder to plan the possibility of problems that may arise.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 AM on Oct. 13, 2009