what do i do..need help!!

i been with my man 5yrs we have a 4yr old daughter.no she wasnt planned.anyway i been on b.c. and missed a few and i'm preg. he dont know yet.i dont know how he will react.how do i tell him?no bashing i dont need that right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Just tell him and hope for the best. If he's been with you that long then he'll continue to be there for you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:03 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Well, this isn't something you can actually hide... not for long anyway... your only option is to tell him. I'm sure after being with you so long he's not going to flip. Good luck hon.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 6:09 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• i know i cant hide it long nor do i want to.i plan to tell him this weekend just wish i knew of a good way how.i am afraid he will flip. lol we dont have the room or the money to move but we could borrow money from fam. and finally build on like we have planned maybe.idk im still kinda shocked myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:15 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• well as a grown man he should know that bc isnt 100%. So if he wants to bitch then its his prob because he took part in this too. Just tell him and hope for the best like the first poster said. It will be fine. If hes upset he'll get over it :) GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:46 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Of course, tell him. If your relationship is strong, you will work it out together. Maybe it's time to ask for a commitment beyond what you have right now, once the shock wears off. It is the result of both of you, not like you did something wrong. He could have a vasectomy if he was dead set against kids. Consider it a natural consequence of your relationship.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:11 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Tell him! But prepare yourself for him to be upset and for you to hear it... When I told my now hubby then fiance (we were19) that we were expecting our first, I didn't want to hear the things he thought, but I did. It took him a few hours to get himself under control (thankfully, he spend most of that time at class). When he got out of class that day he called me and said he was going to go home and take a nap (he'd worked that night and hadn't slept yet) but he would call me when he got up in 6ish hours, and to pick out where I wanted him to take me out to eat. After that initial, unhappy rant, everything was fine.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 8:52 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I expect him to be upset and flip a little i just hope we can get through it cuz there is no way i am going to do anything but have it and take care of it.I do plan on getting my tubes tied after this.and i think i am for sure about it.i plan on telling him i am a week late and we need to take a test. He does not know that i took one already and it may sound bad but i cant tell him that i have cuz he will accuse me of doing it on purpose and all kinds of crap. i"m just trying to figure how to word it the best way possible to tell him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Oct. 14, 2009