is it just me or was he out of line?

my husband went out the other night without me, fine whatever. anyway one of the girls that was there posted some pics on her facebook and i happened to come across them. he was wearing his wedding ring in one of the pics so damn right about that, but then there was one of this girl with huge boobs and it was supposed to be a "funny" picture of him like right up in them with huge eyes staring at them. he doesn't know i've seen it but i'm kinda hurt by it. if i say something would i be making a mountain out of a molehill, or should i just let it go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Then OP, I would say that you have a right to pitch a bitch...he was out of line and I'd confront him. Just cause he was out without you, doesn't give him the right to act like a single guy!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:39 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• If it was supposed to be a funny pic then ya you are making something out of nothing.
    My husband jokes like that with this girl that he has known forever, Never has been anything never will be anything.
    I think you are reaching.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• is this something that he would do if you were there? If so, let it go...if not, then yes, I'd be upset and confront him.

BUT, I think that you have bigger problems than pictures if you are upset about him going out without you to begin with as it sounds like that is what this is all about, not pictures.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:57 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• There is nothing wrong with saying, "I was hurt by..." That is an expression of your feelings. The rule of thumb is to say something like "I was hurt when I saw this picture. I want to know when you are out without me, that you will not do something you wouldn't do if I was with you." t matter of factly and stick to those facts. If he is defensive, don't let him reel you into an arguement. He will be wanting to blame you for his bad behavior. Just tell him how you feel and let it be the end of it. Assume he will abide by your request. If not, you'll have another question to ask in time. I hope he respects you enough to follow through. If he was out having single fun, he would have taken off his ring. Don't give him reasons to go out too much on his own though.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I agree with happi-ladi. I would put it how she said, and I wouldn't let myself get drawn into an argument. If he seriously can't understand why you're upset, then you could - again, in a very non confrontational way, ask him to put himself in your shoes. Ask him - again - in a calm way, to think about how he would feel, seeing a picture of you, with some guy doing that to your breasts, or you doing that to some guy's groin...

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:17 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I would print it out and hang it on the fridge and say somone sent it to me- so he knows u have ways of knowing wht he does when he goes out without you- tell him u want to go out together now more often- not seperate u r married now a couple- once in awhile is ok- but most of the time u should be together,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• You think u have a problem - u should read the question-Should my hubby be mad at me???? What is the be a jerky husband week?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I would tell him. Some may think you're making a big deal of it, but if it hurts, then those are valid feelings. I agree w/ Happi Ladi. I would mention it in a funny way though, i would say sarcasticelly "i saw your cute pic of you oogling over that lady's boobs" then say maybe "next time i go out, I'll make sure to oogle over some guys crotch & hopefully get picture to post on facebook" haha, i would think this is funny. But, if he thought about it the other way around for a minute, he may understand why it would bother you.

I get bummed when SO goes out without me, only because i want to have fun too. Not because i'm a controlling bitch or anything. It's normal to want to go have fun when your partner is out having fun. I don't see anything wrong with that.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:29 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• why are u guys out a places like that and ur MARRIED, I would be extremely mad at my husband.BUT u should me mad at yourself because u let him hang out in places where there are single woman.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• OP

well i couldn't go with him because a.) i have 2 kids to take care of and was too last minute and mostly b.) i'm 6 months pregnant. also, he didn't know this chick. she was some random girl with huge tits. i know for a fact he wouldn't have done that had i been there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Oct. 13, 2009