Is this normal?

I had my son 4 and a half months ago. And i have not had a period yet. I didnt breast feed long only about 2 weeks. And i dont want to worry about me being pregnant because that i couldnt handle. So is it noral to not have one for this long after having a baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You should call your dr.
    It is easy and common for women to become pregnant shortly after having a baby.
    Have you not been on birth control??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• It can take up to a year for your body to regulate back out...so take a test and if it's negative, get some protection.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:58 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• OP here the only thing we have been using is condoma. I started the pill but forgot about it for weeks and im waiting to talk to my doctor about what kind of birth control to use. This is my first child and i think i am pregnant but im afraid to take a test. I have been feeling sick latly with everything that i eat or smell i just run to the bathroom. Someone please just tell me that whats going on is the flu...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Go test! Denial will not make you un-pregnant. And if you aren't go for the nuva ring or shot or iud...that way you don't have to remember to take it everyday.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:02 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• You really need to test and be sure to do that before you start taking birth control yourself. As said before, denial will not make the baby go away. There are plenty of women who have had babies that close together. You may just be making yourself sick worrying about it. Just test and go from there!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:16 AM on Oct. 13, 2009