Should my hubby be mad at me?

I went on facebook to join because m sister went to college in another state and asked me to sign up to see her photos,etc. JUst for fun I looked up my husbands name and found him on there talking to high school friends- I asked him why he never told me he was on there and he said stop trying to control me! I had asked some of his high school friends if they wanted to see photos of our baby and he got mad that I contacted them. Ihave friends on there too. I am the one who takes all the photos in our house. He screamed at me, told me to clean (I Do ) and has eaten dinner in his bedroom for 4 days now. I told him to let it go- that he has been mad long enough and I feel like he should have just been honest in the first place and this wouldnt have happened- He wont talk to me now and said he might leave all because of this situation. Something is not right for him to get this mad for so long. Im on 15 mins. tops- advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• sounds like he has something to hide. If not, he is being a baby in my opinion. Just ignore his fit and hope for the best.
    Allie428

Answer by Allie428 at 8:17 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• i think he might feel guilty about something & turing it around on you? I don't think it's out of the question at all to ask why he did not tell you about his facebook page. My SO knows about my facebook page, no big deal. I think he may be hiding something. How are you controlling him? I think this needs more investigation. It's not the best idea, but if it were my SO, i would be sneaking on his page. BUT, he's stupid & can never think to make up a new password. So, this is easy for me.

If he is going to leave because of all of this, then he is being Mr. drama queen to the max. I think he is hiding something. Seriously.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:21 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I don't agree with Allie...I think that you crossed a line by talking to his friends...like you are trying to be IN all of his business...he needs some space and some things that are HIS alone and it sounds like this was it...he wasn't on there doing anything bad...just talking to his friends and DOES he need to tell you everything? You are his wife, not his warden...and unless he is doing something wrong, why do you need to know all?
    Yes, you took all the pics, but it's HIS child too and his choice if he wants to share them with his friends. I think he has a right to be mad what you did can be seen as controlling by him...you need to apologize.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:25 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• he is hiding something, my husband has facebook and my space for his artwork i have those because none of my family lives in my state. He has given me all his passwords and he has mine, even his yahoo... i check his emails not to be nosey but when i am bored he does not care one bit and when i question them, he just tell me who the person is w/out a prob. ur husband is extreme. is he really gonna leave because of a facebook NO , he is trying to leave for other reasons and he need to man up and talk to u w/ some respect!!
    Mrs2009

Answer by Mrs2009 at 8:25 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• WOW sweetie I totally agree with the other two posted and NO HE IS AND WAS WRONG NOT YOU! You didn't do anything to deserve to be treated like that. Maybe you are the one who should be mad. I know that this is sneaky but do you have acess to his E mail? Well check it out I mean if he is gonna get that mad at you for doing nothing wrong, well sounds like a guilty consiouse (spelling) to me. Message me if ya need to talk!!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 8:29 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• well i don't agree with jade. while you did invade his privacy, there is absolutely no reason for him to be acting like a damn 2 year old. he says he may leave over that? wtf is that? that to me says he is doing more than staying in contact with friends. he is hiding something and avoiding you because of it. no i would not apologize!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Even if you did "cross the line" contacting his friends, his reaction is still blown *WAY* out of proportion. I agree that it sounds like he's hiding something--- and, judging by what you've said, it's going to be bad. Good luck.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 8:30 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I think most people are right- he shouldnt hide things from you- he should have told you- he caused the fight-he sounds like he is the control freak- most people tell their partners about facebook or myspace.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Well, maybe he wasn't hiding the facebook account, just had no need to tell you. The fact that he is mad that you found out is the part that worries me, and threatening to leave over it. It sounds like you either have other problems, or he is hiding something. Have you tried asking why he is so angry? I mean it is not as if you logged into his account. Maybe talking to his friends before talking to him was what upset him, he feels you are taking over, idk. But it sounds like you two need to talk.
    Allie428

Answer by Allie428 at 8:36 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• My husband would be happy if I sent his friends pictures of our baby- he is a proud daddy. Sounds like your hubby is jealous that his friends wanted to- myspace/facebook should not be something you keep from your partner. My hubby has time alone watching sports- thats his alone time. He should have told and avoided a arguement-its about HONESTY!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Oct. 13, 2009