What would you do if....

You're husband, whom you trusted completely, cheated on you while you were pregnant and you caught something? Not only has he cheated on you and given you something, but now potentially put your unborn in danger from the nasty STD.

This hasn't happened to me, but I suspect lately that my husband is being unfaithful and I'm pregnant. I guess the hormones have me wondering what I'd do in that situation...aside from castrating him I don't know what I'd do!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I guess no one really knows until they have been there. I can promise you this, if he is cheating and you caught him while being pregnant when you release that rush of hormones on him he will be lucky if he survives it. I hate to admit it but I am a fan of snooping (given the circumstances) maybe even following him and possibly a confrontation. More likely than not you are just going a little crazy due to the hormones.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I would go upside his damn head for real. untill u find out facts , Dont have sex w/ him to keep u and ur baby safe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Do you have a friend that u trust that could follow him one day? Otherwise you will never know. Just focus on the baby right now. Is he still being loving toward you? Spyware is good if u really r unhappy. I would ask him to spend more time with u and see how he acts- tell himu want to go away for a weekend somewhere romantic place .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I vote for castration!!! LOL! Other than that, be vigilant, and tell your doctor- include that you may just be preggo-nuts- but let him know that you're worried. As for your husband, you don't want to make problems where their aren't any. Don't attack him, but check his phone records (through your carrier,not his phone), and his internet use (spy ware is worth the peace of mind). I would think that you'd be able to find something suspicious on one of those mediums.
    I caught my hubby screwing around on me online shortly after I had our daughter 2 years ago. We're still together, have worked though things, and are glad we did, but its hard, it sucks, and I thought I was going to kill him some days. I was suspicious all through that pregnancy too- gut feelings are rarely totally unwarrented.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Well, I've pretty much been there, except that he didn't give me an STD. I know this b/c I had my dr test me when I found out, 3 months later, and after the baby was born (I was a bit paranoid, yes). What I did was threaten to cut it off and serve it to him for dinner and then I threw his miserable, lying, cheating a** out and filed for divorce.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:46 AM on Oct. 13, 2009