Did you know, it was just announced?

Obama won the Heisman trophy because he watched football on Saturday. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You are SO right Amelie. I AM jealous. I want an award with that kind of money because I hope to do great things one day. I want money and an award for doing nothing. :) What GREAT things for my children to aspire too.  Yes honey, you TOO can get something for nothing!!!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Lol! Poor guy. I do feel bad for him - he certainly didn't ask for the Nobel Peace Prize and now he will just be the guy that shouldn't have received it! Hopefully the committee will change the way they pick the winners after this year. Let's give it for a lifetime of action not words!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:03 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• oh amen mich..it is loooong past due time that this award goes to people who truely are deserving..I keep thinking about the old lady from nazi Germany who saved all of those children from harm...and had her limbs taken from her for it...it would of been wonderful for her to get that award back then before she passed away...

There are MANY people who are deserving and not all of them can get it but SHEESH come on it has to get better then THIS
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:31 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• ......and the Academy award for acting Presidential prior to the election with that phony seal and all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• He DESERVES to win the Academy Award!  Look at his acting! 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I'm with Micheledo, this had nothing to do with Obama, and it's definitely NOT the first time the award has been given to someone with "good intentions". Before this year, I kind of thought the award was a joke, nothing has been done to change my opinion on that.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 9:59 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• "Lol! Poor guy. I do feel bad for him - he certainly didn't ask for the Nobel Peace Prize and now he will just be the guy that shouldn't have received it! Hopefully the committee will change the way they pick the winners after this year. Let's give it for a lifetime of action not words!"

THIS!

it is a funny joke tho :D
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Lmao
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• you poor poor conservatives.... ya know we love the way you show your envy and greed..... it is fun to watch you all steam!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• So Amalia, when David Letterman, Jay Leno, and SNL made the very same joke, it was because they were envious and greedy? That's a reach.

Sometimes funny things are just that, funny.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 2:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2009