This might end up really long, but i need help

So I left my husband a couple months ago...He had physically abused me four times in four years, and mentally abused me regularly, so I finally had enough. We have two kids together, but he has five others with three other women, and four kids he doesn't know where they are. I had found out that he was cheating on me, too. So now, he has been crying to his family because I put a PFA out on him. His niece, especially, is calling my folk's house and leaving harassing messages, but she is in Philly, PA, and the cops won't serve her with a PFA. Now she is sending me emails saying what goes around comes around. Why is she in this? She is mad because I don't want to talk to her, she is just like my ex. I don't want to be harassed by her, but what choice to i have? Does anyone have any bright ideas on how to get her off my back?

samanthaevans

Asked by samanthaevans at 8:55 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• First change your email address as soon as possible-next complain to the police about harrassing emails that is an offense- second break off all contact with ur ex family - and start a new life- if he wants to see the kids- he doesnt have to see you anymore- arrange for the courts to have a relative pick them up and drop them off to visit him (someone you trust) or no visits- and file for divorce- legal aide if u are low income and child support.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Your parents can complain to the phone company and ask them what to do also.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I would imagine that you could (or your parents could) block her call but call the local domestic violence shelter &ask what you can do

Answer by admckenzie at 11:27 AM on Oct. 13, 2009