Yesterday morning I noticed I was spotting. It was a pinkish color and went away within a hour or so. This morning same thing, this time its not going away. I noticed it at 6:30 and its now 9 and Im still spotting. I am 8wks 1day, is this normal?

nini0315

Asked by nini0315 at 8:55 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you are cramping too, you need to call your OB!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Some women will experience spotting after sex. Either way, any spotting or bleeding needs to be reported to your doctor ASAP.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:12 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I spotted a few times in my 1st trimester. My doctor told me that if I am around the time I would be getting my period I might see some spotting. If your cramping you need to get to the hospital right away. Call your doctor just to let her know what is going on.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:20 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I spotted regularly until I was around 4-5 months. It was scary but things turned out fine.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 11:23 AM on Oct. 13, 2009