Do you drink coffee? If so, what do you add to it?

I started the coffee habit back up today..I had stopped a couple years back because it was making me sick (weird). I add to small scoops of sugar and just enough International Delight creamer to turn it a medium brown color. I like any of the flavors of creamer, but today it was Southern Butter Pecan - so freakin' yum!

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 9:05 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No sugar for me, the creamer is sweet enough... I have tried all of the international delights, and found the English Almond Toffee is the best. Southern butter pecan is a close second though... Oh and I like my coffee strong! I can't start my morning without it!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:46 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• well recently i started making ice coffee...i would brew a 12 pot with breakfast blend coffee...my husband would steal a cup and i put the rest in a jug in the fridge...once its cold i put a bit of the international delight creme brulee flavor, some light cream (i like a lot of cream) NO sugar, and about four ice cubes, and the rest is coffee....(mind you i use a cup that's the equivalent of three mugs.
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 9:15 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I'm actually a simple gal when it comes to coffee, although, I am particular about my taste and brand preferences.

I make myself instant coffee, which has to be Folger's as no other brand will do, and it has to be a heaping teaspoon - no weak coffee for me! I then add 3 heaping teaspoonfuls of creamer, which has to be the powdered Coffeemate brand - the store brand makes me gag and the liquid tastes terrible.

Voila! That's it!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:33 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I make mine the same way you do lol. Sugar and creamer to make it a medium brown. DH always makes it wrong he turns it almost while with creamer....drives me nuts. Sometimes i just use milk if i am out of creamer but i try not to do that to often. I need the milk for other things lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:39 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I love coffe! I am a Carnation French Vanilla junkie. Just enough to take the bitterness away. I love coffe in the morning and with a slice of pie during the holidays. During the holidays my sister and I put just a bit of Bailey's Irish Cream in it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:39 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• My husband makes coffee every morning for us.... He grinds the flavored coffee from the Fresh Market..... I use splenda and skim milk......
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I LOVE MY KEURIG!!! I use a strong blend, then put 2 tsp sugar & half n half.

GinaMaria928

Answer by GinaMaria928 at 10:25 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I take my coffee with flavored creamer. It is a must have for my brain to wake up.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:50 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• splash of cream and spoon of sugar is it for me.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2009