Anyone ever have penis envy?

I've heard of this from a long time ago but I don't know anyone who ever admitted, at least, to wanting a penis. Is it real or just some crazy psychology idea?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I want a penis for a day....and i want a guy to go what we go through every month with a period...just so we know what each other are going through lol. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be a guy for a day...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Ew... who wants some ugly appendage hanging off their body all in way and stuff? Not me. I've never once wanted to be a man.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:58 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• OP here...I think it would be fun to have a penis for a day too but I dont think that is what penis envy is; I think it is more permanent?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Penis envy is more of a though process, it's like wanting the benefits and "power" that a man has in certain situations, so YES I have had slight amounts of penis envy when it comes to my car, as in I wish that the stupid rip off mechanic didn't see me as the "little woman" who knows NOTHING about my car and then gouges me on repair....
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 10:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I always thought it would be fun to pee my name in the snow.
    jillybean6781

Answer by jillybean6781 at 10:12 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• i've always wanted to be a guy.... not permentaly but just the benefits of it. They work, don't have to take care of the kids, don't have to clean the house, don't have to cook, don't have all the freakin drama girls have, don't have to go through child birth.... it would just be a lot easier to be a man, i don't care what they say. I've worked and i think it's easier then doing everything i do now that i have a kid and am a stay at home mom. so yes i have penis envy almost everyday, i get tired of being looked down upon because I'm a woman
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 10:19 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Omy, I've never wanted to be a guy or deal with a penis. It's just THERE all the time, hanging out, in the way, getting sweaty. No thanks. I also don't want to be treated like a guy. I like being female with all the frustrations that go with it.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:46 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I would love to be a man for just one day. To understand how they think and feel deep down. But just one day.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:13 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• penis envy is a theory that sigmund freud came up with years and years ago, in like the 1800's when men had a lot of power, and women couldnt do anything so it fit the times yano? things are different now.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:32 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Freud was a dipshit, his ideas should only be used for entertainment! funny funny man...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Oct. 13, 2009