I want to work from home....

What options do I have? I've looked around a little bit but, nothing looks too legit.

ourbabykins

Asked by ourbabykins at 9:59 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a website with a list of the FREE work at home jobs I have tried and the results. Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:21 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Are you interested in a job or business? I have a business with Arbonne International and couldn't be happier. Our botanically based skin care and nutrition products are cutting edge and offer products that no one can come close to. It's a win-win situation. Let me know if I can help you start a business that will provide an income you are looking for.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 10:35 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• This is RISK FREE. Its an amazing no scam company! And we have an amazing rep!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 11:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I own my own website, Sabrina's Closet ( www.Sabrinas-Closet.info ) I created this site because I had been scammed or had simply failed while looking for work from home. I wanted a place where women could find real legit options and not have to feel like they were being pressured in to trying one or another. From there it has grown in to a great site for earning opportunities but also for saving, shopping and even charities. I have tried to build it up around the idea that moms don't have time to go spend the day at the mall but they want the best deals. So, while I'm still working out the bugs, it's kinda taken on a life of it's own.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:28 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• In addition to Sabrina's Closet I am currently with Ameriplan full time and TeaPoria & GreenSmoke very very part time. AND (as if that weren't enough) I actually just started with a great new program called The POWERBAR... I'm happy to tell you about them but because there is so much I'm just gonna try to give you the absolute basics for each, okay?

TeaPoria ~ www.BriesTeas.info TeaPoria is a great business if you like doing parties. It's something that's easy to sell, too - FOOD! There is no cost to join or keep your TeaPoria business and there is never any quotas. You will however need to invest for products to do parties or shows with!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:29 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Ameriplan ~ www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    Get all the details ~ Overview Audio
    With Ameriplan there are really 2 sides to the business. The first is promoting our dental and medical benefits plans. Our plans are the leading discount plans in the nation and also the least expensive while offering the highest discount rate and providing the most providers. And we now offer programs to help people save money on non-healthcare needs as well including Legal Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Child ID, daily shopping and more. The second half of the business is helping others that want to earn a full time income from home. We simply educate them on our company and find out if it's a good fit for them. We offer daily & monthly pay, benefits for our business owners, 401K and more!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:34 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• GreenSmoke ~ www.GreenSmoke.com/SMBowen
    GreenSmoke
    is the Leading Smokeless Cigarette company! We offer a number of different flavors and strengths. This business is free to join and keep, they will even give you a $25 bonus just for joining! But this one is something that has a more specialized customer and while parties are possible they are going to be further between. Vendor shows would be best for something like this! Smokeless cigarettes are a healthy alternative to regular tobacco products because while providing the nicotine there is no filler chemicals and no second hand smoke! So it's perfect for those with kids that don't want to kick the habit. They are also up to 75% cheaper than regular cigarettes!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:35 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• The PowerBar ~ http://18232.powerbarclub.com/
    The idea here is very simple. We all do things online every day that expose us to ads and advertising. But we aren't getting paid. With The PowerBar the ad companies will pay us whenever we or anyone we refer views an ad. It takes just a few minutes a day and you can earn a great full time income with in just a few months! It's 100% free and there is NO risk!

I am sure that no matter what you are interested in I can help you find something to fit your life! Just let me know!

I'll talk to you soon!
    Sabrina M Bowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:36 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I'm a stay home mom with two boys. I work with a great group of moms, we work with each other to lift each other up to reach our goals. There's no experence needed. If you wanat to be a part of this great team let me know you can contact me at my web site

www.internetceomoms.com/deidrehill
    Tigeress444

Answer by Tigeress444 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• BEFORE YOU JUMP!

View this interview w/ the Better Business Bureau

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkOzPlPYCnI

The BBB in this interview will tell you what to watch out for and WHAT YOU DO WANT!

View our BBB rating by going here:

http://www.bbb.org/oklahoma-city/business-reviews/legal-services-plans/pre-paid-legal-services-inc-in-ada-ok-9000434

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2009