Breast Tenderness during and well after ovulation

I have never experienced ovulation cramps and breast tenderness during ovulation. But last cycle I had horrible pain in my right ovary for 3 days. This cycle the same thing. Both the ovulation cramping and the breast tenderness started on CD12 and I ovulated on CD14. So I am now 7dpo and my breast tenderness hasnt gone away! It is killing me! They are so sore and my nipples are standing straight out.. I know this can be a symptom of ovulation and pregnancy. I doubt its pregnancy but would I still have it this long after OV? Will it be like this till my new cycle?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Ive never had breast tenderness during ovulation or afterwards. Maybe its a good sign its still happening!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Oct. 13, 2009