what is wrong with me y am i having all these bad days and feeling all depressed and crying all the time .....

my taxi rides not coming cause i called with in the hour today @8am and its tooo soon what am i gonna do i have an app @1030 and i have no ride .... my relationshit blows and its about to be over ... we just can't get along ... i was on all these depression pills and anxity and add and i got off them like a week ago and i just feel like shit and nothings going right .. my boyfriend argervates me all the time just can't deal w/the shit anymore i can't get my job back cause i fucked that up like 8months ago i just feel like im worthless and a piece of shit and i don't belong here anymore ..... my life sucks i have 2 girls 2years and 4years and im still not happy what do i do ... help anyone any suggoions sss

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• It sounds like you shouldn't have gotten off your pills. Call the doctor's office and find out how to get back on. Some pills you have to start slow. You may not like taking pills but it's better than feeling like you do today. You have to get your act together for your little girls. They need you.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:23 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Life is not about being happy. It is about making it through the day. If there is some happiness then that's a great bonus. There is nothing we can do about the past. Just make it day by day.

It sound like you need to end it with your boyfriend. Just do it. A boyfriend should not make you feel bad. You don't need him.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:27 AM on Oct. 13, 2009