Do you do anything special for Sweetest Day?

Sweetest Day is this Saturday. I Love it! I love to do good deeds and do special things. This year I have many things I need to do on that Day. We have an Empty Bowls fund Raiser charity to attend! Each year my DD donates between 50 -100 hand signed, hand thrown pottery bowls of hers! I like to go to that function. Its $10.00 for a bowl of soup, pottery bowl to keep, beverage & drink! But DH & I are Jobless.! My DD's are unemployed for now! I always Treat! Since this is a Favorite Chairty. Also I have A wedding to go to! And DH's Favorite Singer is nearby from CO. so I don't know how to do it all.. But Curious if Sweetest Day means anything to you? I've celebrated it for years! I used to send out many cards. But this year my health & financial situation isn't good so I can't do much! What are you doing? Sweet things don't cost much! May it be a great Day for you! Happy Early Sweetest Day!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:24 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Never heard of it ;) thanks for sharing
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 12:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2009