class bullies...

a friend of mine and i were talking the other day and we were saying the bullies of the school were the popular girls and also had the popular moms,and nobody is doing anything about there bullying?the push the other kids around in the bus during reccess and nobody does a thing.whats up with this?these girls are 10 and in 5th grade???

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• if someone bullied my dd i'd expect her to fight back, and at 3 she knows this already
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• This needs to end immediately...those girls are getting their attitudes from their parents...speaking from the experience as the bullied, the school needs to get involved...I told my 7th grade teacher I was being sexually harassed (by girls) the hardest thing any young person has to do and nothing ever was done - I was continually tormented through the 8th grade...it took lot to ever trust anyone ever again...especially a teacher who did nothing...
    Anonymous

• from po ya it happened to my daughter she was bullied and she went to the school.nothing happened to the other girl and it was made out like my daughter did it.well i was there and saw the whole thing.the mom of the other girls mom went to the bus driver and didnt get her approval so she took her right off the bus.hmm.hmm i am thinking maybe this is why she is so standoffish cause it did happen to her more than once.now she is unsure about making friends with the other girls...i am tryig to teach her to be more aggressive and not just sit there.
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 12:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I know this is wrong but I'm going to teach my daughter to stand up and fight for herself. I know the right answer is to tell somebody like the principal or teacher, any adult. I just feel like whenever a child does do the right thing it always gets reversed on them. It is so hard to say what to do.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 12:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• We were told growing up we had better not throw the first punch, shove, push, but we had better throw the last. I told my girlies the same thing. I had three days off in 7th grade for fighting but she hit me first and i hit her back. I would support my kids if they were defending themselves. I don't care if it is PC or not the only way to stop a bully is to stand up to them
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2009