A man says this to you in a store. What would you do?

I'm Walking in the store. A shy, quiet mom. A man comes up to me & says: Your _unt lips are driving me crazy! I'm shocked. Embarassed, ashamed etc.. I say Huh, How can you say that to me? He says, Well they are.. I've never heard such a remark! What could I have done? I was blown away.. I don't dress poorly etc..I'm a thin mom so I don't wear tight, revealing clothes. How can I avoid this ever again?

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like a pervert. I don't think that there's anything that you need to do differently....

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• i would have slapped him in the face

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I would have punched him in the face but at this time in my life, I feel like punching someone in the face... what a jerk!

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Definitely a pervert. I would have not said anything, walked away, and alerted the store manager.

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:34 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• You don't need to do anything different. He's a perv, and you just unfortunately were the object he fixed on. Next time I'd scream and go looking for a manager or something. That, or slap the crap out of him, especially if I had my kids with me. Were the kids with you?

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:34 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I wouldn't have even acknowledged him, other than to go to the manager and tell him what this pervert said!

Answer by ohwrite at 11:34 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• You cant avoid it, perverted and stupid people are everywhere.

I would have laughed in his face at his moronic statment and then walked away as I continued to laugh.

He was an idiot, treat him and those like him as such.

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:35 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I would have notified security.

Answer by happytexasCM at 11:35 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• omg. i would have slapped the shit out of him.

Answer by scooterpooter at 11:37 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Pepper spray. If someone thinks it's okay to talk to a stranger like that, he might think it's okay to do something else. High quality mace has UV indicator in it so the police can catch him if he attacks you.

No pepper spray? Start swinging. I would have beaten that guy down until someone called the police to report a crazy lady beating a man to death in the street.

You are responsible for your safety.

Answer by ecodani at 11:39 AM on Oct. 13, 2009