Just dont know what to do anymore?

My marriage is falling apart. I love him, but I don't know if I'm IN love with him. I never want to have sex and I'm am not a great faker. We got into a huge argument last night about it and I want nothing to do with him at the moment. I'm disappointed in myself and in him and I'm stressed. It's taking it's toll and I get so fed up with him. Anyone have some advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Find a good counsilor. If you aren't getting along, you would not want to have sex...you need to get to the bottom of your problems...for women, we need to feel needed/wanted. Men are different, they gage needed and wanted with sex.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Op here....... I've thought about counseling, but we dont have the money for that. He's the only one working (i'm trying to find work) and we barely make it by as it is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Many pastors will offer counsiling free of charge.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• OP here........I never thought of that. His dads a deacon at their church so maybe the Pastor could....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Just to keep family out of it, I would see if the pastor could recommend someone reliable.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I agree! I went through premarital counseling with my now husband before we got married. It was through the church and we had a GREAT couple that came to our house once a week to just talk about stuff. It opened our eyes, we didn't have many issues before but it felt damn good to talk about things in the open and see things through another couples eyes. I'm VERY glad I went through it.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 3:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2009