Disc Doctor?

Has anyone here used one of those Disc Doctor things for scratches on CDs/DVDs? My oldest has the bad habit of taking DVDs out of their cases and letting my youngest get them (heaven forbid I go cook dinner or pee, right?)...so, now, half the DVDs we have have scratches in them. Most are light, but some are deep. I'm just wondering if it's worth buying one of these things to fix them. TIA :)

beadingmom17

Asked by beadingmom17 at 12:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It will work on the light scratches but it can't fix everything. We lent ours out a while back and never got it back so we need to get a new one - we have a whole stack of things that skip or stick that are in the "need fixed" pile.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I figured that the deep scratches won't get fixed but if it at least works on the light ones, it will save our entire Disney collection and my all important, coveted Twilight movie ;)
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2009