Hickey Help

How in the world do you get rid of hide a hickey.. that my husband gave me..

Btw.. I dont have my concealor with me.. Help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• We used to use toothpaste back in the day

Answer by admckenzie at 12:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• put a spoon in the freezer and use it to rub the 'bruise'
    or, use a spoon (rounded side) and rub peanut butter on it like you would on bread.

Have no idea if these work but are some things that i've heard over the years.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• why so concerned about it, if your "husband" gave it to you?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

I can understand the concern...I work in a professional building and if I came in with one, they would regard me in a different light...especially if we had a customer visit...it doesn't look very professional and I get them easily so if DH gets a little carried away, here they come.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• do the spoon works in yur neck better, not in some other places lol
    crzygirl

Answer by crzygirl at 7:50 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• take a comb with plastic teeth and rub it over the hickey. It leaves a little redness, but it fades and makes the hickey a little lighter and less noticeable.

Answer by missanc at 9:11 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• "I can understand the concern...I work in a professional building and if I came in with one, they would regard me in a different light...especially if we had a customer visit...it doesn't look very professional and I get them easily so if DH gets a little carried away, here they come."

i understand that- however, are your colleagues completely abstinent? the majority of women do not work in such an environment, i was more or less being a butt- insinuating that there was more of a reason to hide said hickey. no, snide remarks are not necessary- i think its a bout of PMS... please excuse my catty behavior, it is unlike me.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:27 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I didn't know 13 year olds could have a husband! A hicky? Are you kidding me?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• WHY THE HECK ARE YOU GETTING HICKEYS... it screams TRASHY!! maybe you should think about that before he's sucking all over your neck..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Oct. 22, 2009