First Birthday Gifts

My mind is totally blank. His birthday is one month away and I need some ideas for gifts for relatives to get my son for his birthday!! He already has a slide, a walker/ride toy, a tunnel toy. ANY ideas or suggestions would be really helpful!!! Thank you!

sunshine_baby86

Asked by sunshine_baby86 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well, what kind of stuff/characters does he like? My little one loved Elmo, so we got her Elmo Live! for her first birthday. She also got a ride on airplane, a Barbie 4-Wheeler, lots of books, movies smaller toys-mostly interactive/learning, which are GREAT-and clothes. Dont bash me, we have a huge family, she isn't spoiled.

And FYI her favorite part of all of it was the paper and boxes, so make sure you give him LOTS of wrapping paper! :-) Don't stress too much and have fun!
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• my son loves thomas and friends. I mentioned this to family and friends and he got a lot of thomas/train stuff. if not the present itself, he got many thomas birthday cards which he still loves to play with! I got my son a bead maze puzzle. he's 17 m/o and still enjoys it!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Fisher price has this mailbox toy out, and my daughter LOVES it! it sings! Books, thats another thng my daughter loves to look at and if they are the cardboard ones he can play with them by himself. Or Parents has a toy that is sold at target that is a drum with a bunch of musical things inside it. Hope i helped!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 2:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2009