ladies i need some comfort!!! long long story...

so my husband and i havent been living together since may. he hurt our baby and therefore i left the state to be with my parents and he's allowed me access to his bank account but keeps spending the money he gets frugally. anyway he's getting honorably discharged in 2 months because of what happened to our child, so ive been worried about things financially, and im also pregnant, due soon so can't get a job yet. i finally called his commander (he still lives in our apartment and is getting extra money even though we moved) and made sure that portion of the money will be sent to me. im just freaking out because he's probably having that convo with his commander right now and has no idea it's coming and is going to be pissed at me! someone tell me i did the right thing please!!! :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• If he hurt your child and you are trying to do what is best for you and your children, you did the right thing.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 12:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• why is it that immature women married 2 military men can't discuss things directly with them? they always seem 2 run 2 the Commander n get these men n trouble like a little kid running 2 Daddy 2 tattle tale. u said the man gives u access 2 all the money so what else do u want, his blood? u got his career, his insurance n his money. Isn't that enough 4 u?
    Anonymous

• I think that protecting your children is paramount so yes, you did the right thing by leaving. However, I think that you may have lit a fire by calling his Commander. He is already loosing his career and he is already giving you money but now, he may have to pay back some of the housing money and it sounds like you are already in a pinch. The only way this was the option is if there was no other alternative... could you not have gone to him with this concern?
    hnye23

Answer by hnye23 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2009