childhood memories!

got one you'd like to share? not just a family experience, but perhaps something you look back at now and think "how silly!" when I was young, when the superman movie's end credits were on, I used to think Superman winked at me, and only me! and the van halen video, Jump, I used to think Eddie was looking and smiling at me and only me lol I guess I didnt quite understand that you could look at tv but they couldnt see you.... :)

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 12:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is seriously telling my age but my 'hero' was Mighty Mouse. I honestly, swear to it, thought there really was this incredible Mouse that sniffed flowers and saved good people from bad people.. And Captain Kangaroo scared me but Mr. Green Jeans was cool. LOL
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I was obsessed with all things Star Trek:The Next Generation and always hoped Riker and Troi got together in real life as well as on screen.
    Sadly, he married in real life not too long after the show started so that balloon was popped big time LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• i dont remember the summer but i have fond memories of the winter...sliding down the a&p hill on my sled...going ice skating.falling through the ice...i remmber that as being my favorite times...
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 1:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2009