Is this symptoms means I might be pregnant?

I been feeling very tired this days and also I been going to the bathroom a lot and having nausea but not vomiting and hungry like a monster all the time lol....With my first and only pregnancy I didn't had no symptoms at all that's why am asking??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• maybe i was always tired hungry and the smell of certain things made me sick like cig smoke was the worse..so maybe
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 1:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I was and am tired all the time with this baby but my first i felt great til about 2 months and the sickness kicked in. Take a test, because period symtoms can be the same as pregnancy. So the only way to know is to take a test and see a dr! Good luck!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 2:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• go take a test, we aren't psychic.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 2:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• yes those are pregnancy symptoms but could also be many other things. good luck :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2009