WHICH BRAND IS THE BEST FOR PREGNANCY TEST?

I took the 99cents one that's the one they use in Hospitals but am not to sure about it.. which one is the best one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i took 2 cheep ones and they both came out negative, then i took a clear blue digital positive...and it was right...i was prego.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I like the clear blue digital too it was only 13 dollars for a twin pack at walgreens when I got mine about 5 months ago Good Luck

Anonymous

• thats what i used and it was the only test that showed i was pregnant although maybe i took the other ones to soon. you can buy lots of them on ebay for very cheap. i think i got like 7 test strips for 6 bucks total. i will go back for my next test to the dollar store. if something works buy spend more for it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• i mean why not buy in the last sentence
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Each test has a number on the back of the package. The lower the number the more sensitive the test is. I think 20 is about as low as you can buy.
    Anonymous

• I have used evey kind they sell! LOL i tried for a long time to get pregnant so i have taken a lot of test! I would think they all are about the same. But the ones i used that came up positive with both my pregnancys was Answer. They sell in a 2 pack for like $9. Good luck!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 2:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• saveontests.com sells tests that detect HCG at 25 miu, which is better than most in stores. they are a little more than a dollar for the mistream tests and about 60 cents for the little strips you just dip in your urine. gl :)

peeonastick.com has reviews for different tests and supposedly first response early result can detect at 12.5 MIU. so that would be that best :)
    Anonymous

• First Response.... all the way.
    MommyUnderGrace

Answer by MommyUnderGrace at 12:38 AM on Oct. 15, 2009