i also have a question for teachers...

why are the popular girls the bullies and there moms are the popular moms and the school doesnt do anything about it..i was talking to my friend the other day about this?i wanted to maybe get a teachers view of this though...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in

• That hasn't been the case any of the places I have taught, but I have only taught private education. My favorite parents are the ones who are available if the classroom needs something, like 5 dictionaries from the dollar store or tissues. I love parents who come to talk to me before there is a problem. Parents know better than teachers what the child's challenges will be. If someone comes to me and says, "My son is just awful at history. I want him to get caught up this year." then I know I can count on that parent to support the kid.

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 4:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• that is a sad situation, i teach k-3 so i dont really deal with that -- sounds like middle or high school...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I teach preschool, so I don't deal with that issue. But in my son's district, bullying is not tolerated by any child. A child can be punished up to and including expulsion and criminial charges.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 15, 2009