Who lets their kids watch Family Guy

I personaly don't but know some parents that do. I feel that it is a little too much for my children and was wondering if anyone else felt the same way?

Jacqalyn

Asked by Jacqalyn at 1:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• NO WAY!

That show is hardly appropriate for adults. lol.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Dear Heaven I hope NO ONE
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• We've watched it a couple of times. My 3 yr old finds it hysterical even tho I know he doesnt get it.

Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• My son loves it. He also loves the Simpsons, especially the movie. My son can watch what he wants.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 1:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I caught my 4yr. old watching it on tv and I freaked out..... This stuff should be on later than 6pm and or 7pm.... Hello this is adult content. He cried, when I turned the channel or rather, I had to cut the TV off..... I think he likes the dog or something..... It is a silly show for adults....
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• My kids watch it thanks to hubby.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• My 14 year old watches it. Sometimes my 2 little ones will watch with him. They don't get the jokes. they just like the characters and the talking dog.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I don't think what is on it is even understood by young children. I don't have a fit if my son sees it but I also monitor what he watches.
    Anonymous

• No - my dh watches it when my kids are in bed or not home. I think that show is completely crude and immature - my kids won't watch that even when they are older, not in my house anyway.

Answer by missanc at 2:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• My kiddos will never be permitted to watch. I warned my aunt about letting her 10-year-old watch it and she thought it was ok. A week later she called me and said that her son is no longer allowed to watch it b/c she saw a few episodes and realized what I was talking about! Very inappropriate. I don't even like it when my husband watches it (which is rare) b/c it is so rediculous and I like to think that he has more sense than to watch something so silly. JMO, don't get offended if you like it ;-)
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 2:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2009