Would you still would have bought it? (body pillow)

I almost purchased a "Body Pillow" but my dh said no bc he wants me to cuddle with him not the pillow, but the pillow is more mushier and don't get sweaty after awhile...I STILL WANT A BODY PILLOW...WAH!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• lol, I would hold him for a while then roll over n grab the pillow!!! yeah i would buy it.....
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• i would buy it, i have one and even though me and my boyfriend cuddle, at night he will role over and make it difficult you should still get it. i love my body pillow lol
    zoeybearsmama

Answer by zoeybearsmama at 1:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• My fiance loves his body pillow more than me.
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 1:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I have one and love it. My dh and I still cuddle, but usually he spoons me while I have the body pillow to prop my leg on and lean forward on.

Answer by missanc at 1:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I bought one and said I needed a bolster. He has no clue what the word means. lol I use it during the day to put on the back of the couch as a head rest for him. So I made it look like it was all about him. He hasn't figured it all out yet.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I have had two body pillows. My first one I had before I even met my Husband so he knew about Bob (I named my pillow). He snuggles me while I snuggle the pillow.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 13, 2009