Have you tried the new Febreze Flameless Luminary?

I am thinking of getting one for my home but don't know if it's worth it. If you have one, can you tell me about what you like/dislike about it? Would you recommend I get one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Oh my, it's great, I have the citrus and green tea scent and it looks nice and smells fantastic!
    hnye23

Answer by hnye23 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• My mom uses the citrus, smells gooooooood.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I bought one because I got a $5 coupon for it, so it was only 9 or 10 bucks after the discount. I do like it--I got the cranberry pear scent, which is very nice for autumn. I don't like burning real candles because I have a few cats, and I am afraid they will knock the candles over and start a fire. This is a pretty good substitute, as far as the flickering and light output being similar to that of a real candle. Also, I guess you only have to continue buying the scented shades if you want the smell. If you like it more for the candle-light effect, you don't really need to keep buying them. I would recommend getting one if you want an alternative to a real candle.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:35 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• My alternative is the Scentsy wickless candle.....
    Definately no fire hazard! No soot, no flame and 100 x better. Yes, I sell it, but because it completely took care of a plug in here and there and a candle in every room. Their scents are so strong and last so long they out do even the replacements of those you buy in the store. Ours are $5.00 for a 6-pk, plus you re-use it over and over again. I have some customers that hve bought a year ago & just now coming back for a new scent.
    The price of the starters are 40.00 but that is with a gorgeous warmer and 3 different scents. One warmer takes care of ALL open rooms. It sold me to the point I sell it and do very well with it.
    you can see some of them at www.scentsy.com/6401
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 14, 2009