If you were to ask to score your SO from 1 to 10 1 being "ugly" and 10 being the "hottest"...What number would you pick based on how other women would score your SO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hubby is 45 years old and looks every day of it. I've known him since he was 17.

When he was 17, he was a 9.
    Now I would say he is a 5.

Time has a way of catching up to even the "hottest"...so don't be too hung up on looks. It's true that what's inside is the sexiest.

I've been married to him over 20 years and in my eyes, he will always be 17.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 2:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Probably an 8. Other women might choose anywhere from 7-8.
    Anonymous

• I would say he is a 9-10. Other women would probably say somewhere between 5-10.

I think he's hot not just because of how he looks, but who he is.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 2:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I think other women would rate my dh as an 8. Other women are always looking at him when we go out. He's not really good looking in a classic sense (he shaves his head and has facial hair), but he's crazy sexy!!!

Answer by missanc at 2:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2009