BOUQUET SUGGESTIONS? (looking for a dark flower)

I'm looking for dark colored flowers (to be paired with black feathers) for my bouquet, which I'm making myself. I like the look of black baccara roses, but don't really want to go with a rose. I have considered making paper flowers, just to add a creative touch, but I am still leaning towards fresh flowers. Any suggestions? (ps- definitely not into silk flowers)

mama_moonsong

Asked by mama_moonsong at 2:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Look for a dark Gerbera daisy.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 2:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I used deep red mini calla lilies in my bouquet
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• check out my sil's webpage, it is mostly pics, she is a florest and so creative and modern.... it is
    www.pinkpetalsflorist.com she only does local weddings so i am not trying to pitch her to you, but there is a lot of unique designs on the sight.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Hollyhocks, tulips, or lilies come in near black to very dark colors and each has a beautiful shape. The black iris is a gorgeous flower that would look good in a bouquet mixed with other fall colored flowers. Photina is another beautiful flower with deep tones, I found this on a florist site. Good luck finding the right one!
    artC1s

Answer by artC1s at 11:44 AM on Oct. 26, 2009