Would it be okay for me to send my ex an email explaining why I feel that this relationship failed?

I have my own strong beliefs on why our relationship failed but I dont think he understands... he keeps trying to get me to take him back. I think maybe this will help us both with not hating eachother and maybe be closure for us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• You can try but he may not understand and interpret it the wrong way.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Usually the best way to move on, is to simply end contact. Trying to make someone understand often makes them think they can fix it, or that you are somehow negotiating. When someone won't let go, cutting off contact is usually the best way to convince them that it's over.

Good Luck!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• My opinion is not email. Face to face. In a public place- such as a mall or park, so you both can walk off with dignity.

Answer by Bmat at 2:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Yes, I would send the email and tell him that's the last time you will have contact with him. Giving him personal time (other than an email) might give him false hope.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2009