If you could figure one thing out as an adult what would it be?

I mean any thing. From world peace to how to get your dog to stop peeing on the carpet.
Mine would be how to stop being so fat and lazy. I guess I would love to motivate my self. Then again maybe it would be how does my mans brain work..

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Two more- Alzheimer's and Cancer. And Parkinson's, and Lou Gehrig's disease.

Answer by Bmat at 2:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I want to discover a free, clean and abundant energy source.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 2:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• World peace sounds like a good one.

Also waste disposal- the idea of dumping trash in landfills and covering it up never did seem right to me.

Also overpopulation.

And recreational drug use.

Answer by Bmat at 2:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Oh I've figured out how to stop being fat and lazy: it's called exercise. It gives me a great high :) I'd love to figure out why men like video games so much...DH was 21 when we met, and he loved his games...he's 25 now, and he's still the same! Lol
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• pink ribbonTo cure breast cancer

bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• i would want to know all the genes that cause PKD (genetic research is only experimental at this time) so that i could have invitro and have a baby who didnt die of kidney failure! fun! but honestly if i could solve anything that would be it - selfish i know because only 1 in 20,000 people carry the recessive disease and have a partner with the matching messed up set of genes... but that is what i would want to know.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I'd love to figure out how people can hurt children in any way, shape, or form and don't feel bad about it or anything and how to stop them from being that way.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 2:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I want to figure out the next big kitchen invention (like the canopener, the microwave, ect) then I coud patent it and use the money in a number of different ways. I could put money towards research for assorted diseases, figure out how men think, and maybe some towards world peace too, AND I could pay someone to motivate me to get up off my fat lazy butt and exercise!
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 2:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2009