I need help

Can anyone help me find the fetal doppler monitor they sell at walmart online? Or do they sell it online, I want a cheap one, some people tell me that they work and some people say they dont I just want to try it on my own...

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think Babies R Us has one in store and online. They all get really bad reviews though. I haven't tried one myself though.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 2:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• My walmart store sells them. They are where the baby monitors are. I bought one at burlington coat factory too, back in the baby section. But i can tell you that they say they only work from like 28 weeks on. Also you can look on Ebay.com! They have ones that the drs use! I just bought one!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 2:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Oh i never even tried it because i had to wait that long to use and at that point i was at the dr enough. so i took it back!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 2:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• if it's the one i think you're talking about, it is NOT a dopplar. it's just a microphone. and it will only start working at about 6-7 months along.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 3:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2009