eyelash extention?latiss?

i heard of latiss but this one you canot get it unless you have a prescription but there is another one u can get at cvs for 49.99$ have anyone tried it?does it really work?what would you advice me to get?

tigernina

Asked by tigernina at 2:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• No!!! Why put such a new chemical near your eyes! And they say that a side effect can be browning of the eye or eyelid....no thanks!
    Anonymous

• That's expensive for something that might or might not work. I think I would talk with your doctor and see what they think. You could also check with the pharmacist!
    table4six

Answer by table4six at 3:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• It is the same stuff my mil puts in her eye for her cataracts. It grows the eyelashes and eyebrows too.When you overpluck your eyebrows, they never grow back thick just thin.So that is why they developed that .But honestly why waste all that money? The extensions are pretty but the glue burns my eyes. They flake off if you rub them after a shower or even bath. I look so much different but 100 a pop is just not worth it unless you are going to a wedding or away on vacation or are a model.Look at KIm K. she has them on upper and lower lids.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 10:36 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• My sister in law has been using latisse and it really works! It took about a month but her eyelashes are sooo long, they look even longer than fakies without mascara. It's amazing. Random people notice it on the street. If you go to the latisse website you can find doctors in your area who will prescribe it for you. I would not use cheap stuff. It's going on your eyes after all. It costs $100 a pop but she's been using the same one for months now.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:52 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• For my daughters and myself Latisse worked fabulously! 

Took some time, but the wait was worth it.

However, Latisse became a rather expensive habit. And when you stop using it, your eyelashes will gradually go back to "normal." (Oh, no...!)

We've been using generic Latisse which works just as well!

BeadSpinner

Answer by BeadSpinner at 2:19 PM on Oct. 20, 2009