What would you do if you won the lotto?

I would share my wealth with my loved ones, make sure my brother and his family are taking care of for life. Share with my children for a secure future, and I would get me an ocean front apartment with a wrap around terrace facing the ocean.

Asked by older at 2:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Pay off student loan debt for everyone in my family. Buy a house with a huge piece of property so I could set up a giant ceramics studio for struggling artists.
    Buy two Winnebagos and travel the country with my brother and sisters and their kids.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• buy my mom and dad a house and pay off all their debt, buy me a house and a car, pay oof dh's truck, keep the rest in the bank for my children
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Pay all my bills and If I have any left, lol I would share it with our family. My hubby would not work anymore and Just enjoy the grandkids.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 2:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Well, first off I would pay off any bills we have that we can pay off then Id rent a truck and move us the hell out of here.
    Move to a state where we can buy a home and truly call it home.
    Then Id put a buttload away for a rainy day.

Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I would first pay off all our bills and prepay them for the upcomming year. Then I would pay off my mother and grandmothers homes. I would use a few thousand to promote my business and hire a nanny & housecleanner for a year so I could focus more on my business as well...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Pay off my bills as well as my mother's bills.
    table4six

Answer by table4six at 3:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I would start my anime own business help some people with their businesses as well and prepare to spend very long amounts of time in Japan and Australia!!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• First, I'd hire a good attorney, then take care of DH's ,mine and our son's final expenses(funeral costs, gravesite, stone) then I'd set up a trust fund for our son's care, pay off our debt, buy a house with a pool, exercise room and spa, buy DH and myself a new car built to OUR specs, make a substancial donation to Autismspeaks.org and all children's charities, and then maybe invest some of the money.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• well I would pay off all bills, buy a house, pay off MIL morgage and give my mom the same amound of money.
    mom2jlbdrerkemg

Answer by mom2jlbdrerkemg at 11:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Pay off bills buy us a house, buy my mom a house and car. Start a resturant.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:33 AM on Oct. 14, 2009