• In the Spotlight:

when did you start to show if you are overweight?

i weigh about 200 lbs. i know everyone is different, just wanting to hear from other overweight mamas and when their pregnant bellies became obvious :) thanks! i am kind of thinking it might be a good thing that it won't be obvious at least until i'm out of the high-risk-of-miscarriage-stage. i especially hate telling coworkers and bosses i'm pregnant early because i'm scared i'll MC and then have to tell them all that too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I started showing by 12 weeks each time. But I should say that I got a huge belly with each pregnancy. My body didn't change anywhere but my belly. You couldn't tell from behind that I was preggo.
    I have a friend who was pregnant at the same time as me and she didn't show until 8 months. She has huge boobs, so her shirts just hung down and covered her belly.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I'm about 5'2" and a size 14, with my son I didn't look pregnant at all, and I worked out during my pregnancy and actualy weighed a little less at 9 months than when I became pregnant.

With this pregnancy it's completely different and I had a distinct pregnant belly by about 14 weeks, even with a belly roll my belly button is burning from being stretched out, which is something I never had to deal with during my first pregnancy!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2009