I am 21 weeks pregnant, what month am I in?

Can someone please help me understand this month thing..and give me some calcator thing that converts weeks into months?

Lulu_101

Asked by Lulu_101 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol 5 months
    there are 4 weeks in a month so at 20 weeks you are 5 months, divide 4 into 20, it's 5 :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Is this an SAT question?
    jillybean6781

Answer by jillybean6781 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• i disagree and say 6th. you have just begun your 6th month of pregnancy. you have been pregnant for about 5 mos. just like when you have been alive for 1 year, you are at the beginning your 2nd year, if you have been pregnant for 5 mos, you are at the beginning your 6th month of pregnancy.

:)
    Anonymous

• oh and always remember THERE ARE NOT 4 WEEKS IN A CALENDAR MONTH. there are generally 30-31 days, which is 2-3 days more than 4 weeks.
    Anonymous

• according to this

http://www.baby2see.com/pregnancylength.html

you are at the end of your 5th about to begin your 6th month of pregnancy next week.
    Anonymous

• You are 5 months and 1 week along. True technically that means you are in your 6th month of pregnancy. Think of it this way. If you conceived on January 1st thats the 1st month of the year and it is now June 7th that would be.....the 6th month of the year. However you would only be 21 weeks pregnant. Thats how I can explain it best. I hope that helped!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 6:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2009