How do you clear out the negativity in your home?

Some people say candles, what are other ways to get all the negative energy out. We are being very positive, just curious how other people do it?

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A clean home is a good start.
    If you are positive people why do you feel like there is negativity ? it is all in your attitude.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 3:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Clean home, candles or incense, and play twister!
    Anonymous

• I burn sage and say a blessing asking all negative energy to leave this space!

durrning certian times of the year I also preform a simply home blessing and protection spell along with my normal ritual...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Before we moved into our new home, i put salt bowls in all the rooms, closets, corners, and such to clean out stuck energy overnight, then cleaned.

I like to open windows, burn some candles, and super-clean my home.
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I started with me. I simply try to notice things about what my kids are doing. I ask them how was you day and listen, tell my husband he is a good man. I tell him I appreciate his working so hard. I don't argue with him about silly things.
    Yesterday I noticed that I went back to attacking him. (after dinner) and we simply didn't talk last night. It makes a huge difference how I act.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• get holy water.... flick some in every corner of your home!!!! open all your doors when u do it, u don't want it going into a room, thinking u got rid of it!!!!! (pray too)!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 5:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I open the front door and yell get the hell out! It makes me feel better.
    MuddyHuggies

Answer by MuddyHuggies at 8:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I like MuddyHuggies technique! I never thought out clearing negativity, just nasty smells...We burn food sometimes.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2009