Will you pray for me?

For those of you that are Christians, will you please pray for me? I am struggling so much over a recent break-up. My heart feels like it is ripping apart. Please pray that God continues to work in both our hearts. It is a definitely a permanent
break-up because his feelings have changed about the relationship. He says I'm a wonderful person, but I deserve better than him. He has a stubborn side so once he makes up his mind about something he usually won't change it. It truly would take God to change his heart. In the meantime, I need to emotionally take care of myself. I am really struggling so prayers and encouraging words are appreciated. I am a grown woman and can't remember the last time my heart hurt this much. I truly don't want him out of my life forever. The thought tears me up inside. Thank you and God Bless!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• hugsYes but you have to be willing to Let go and let God do what is in His plan for you. You sound like you have conditions to the prayer. God doesn't work like that. I have no problem being in agreement with you on allowing God to work in your heart (and you man's) but I can't tell God ...but God please don't take him out of her life for good bc she doesn't want that. I'm not saying God will take him out for good but I'm saying listen to want you want us to pray for. I know you are hurting but conditions on prayer sort of ties God's hands. I hope I'm making sense but yes I'll pray God will work on you both.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:11 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• It never even occurred to me that I am putting a condition on my prayers. My head is so clouded right now that I honestly did not think of that until you pointed it out. Thank you.
    Anonymous

• I've been in the same position as you for the past 7 months, I was in an unhealthy relationship and I was praying for God to fix things because I loved him so much. Now I just want God's will in my life, and I'm trying to let go. I'll be praying for you and your situation, just let God take care of it, and He will help you through the pain. Best wishes!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 3:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Father God, I lift up this sister in Christ to you in prayer. Father please clear her mind, we know confussion is not from You but from the enemy. Give her peace that only You can give, not the world. Allow her to feel Your presence & to follow Your guidance during this difficult time. Lord when our hearts are broke it is so hard to know that You have better for us please lift her up & help her walk day to day, seeking after You & not her own desires. Thank you Father for being so loving & kind during our 'human' experiences. In Jesus Name....Amen!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on Oct. 14, 2009