Questions about working parents and children

Hello Fellow Mommy's,

I'm doing a research paper about working parents and the effects it has on children (basically getting to the truth about the mommy wars). I have a 3 minute survey on surveymonkey.com. Can you please take the survey? It is preferred if you have children under the age of 18.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=LkOdo0vUCEew0nTW1ld0Rg_3d_3d

As a token of my appreciation, I have a discount code for Passion Party products I sell in my spare time available at the end of the survey.

Thank you so much for your help. If you would like a copy of the final research paper, please feel free to contact me. The survey is anonymous, so if you contact me or use the discount code, I will not know which response is yours.

erica2busy

Asked by erica2busy at 3:11 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• I took the survey, if you need any other information, please feel free to message me and I will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• your survey has an inheret flaw... what if your children are under 4.. there is no way to bypass the school questions
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• right, you should put a disclaimer that the survey is applicable to children between the ages of 4-18, or else put a "not applicable" option on the questions aimed specifically at children ages 4-18.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 4:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I agree. As a working mother of an 8 year old and a 20 month old, it is really hard to address the school questions. One applies, but the other doesn't.
    Anonymous

• Thank you so much....huge oversight (from someone who has an 22 month old and a 2 month old lol. I have removed the requirement to answer the school questions.
    erica2busy

Answer by erica2busy at 9:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2009