When Im done brestfreeding they look like deflated balloons. They 'were' naturally big, and got really big when fist brestfeeding. Dose this mean that when I stop brestfeeding alltogether Im going to be left with 'deflated balloons'...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• No it doesnt, every woman is different but most return to their normal shape and close to their normal size. For some of us it is very sad to say good bye to those nice full D cups we always dreamed about :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:28 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• lets put it this way, if it all possible - i will be getting breast implants.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• from what i hear you'll be a little saggy but not too much and what really looks different is your nipples,i used a pump as in hospital so only my nipples look a little different
    Anonymous

• I'm afraid in my experience they do "shrivel" a little and yah, the nipples look different but what do you expect? Just another price we pay I guess. Such is life as a mom.
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• everyone is different. i was 32 a when i got preggo with dd. wehn my milk came in i went to a 34 C. now when i got preggo with ds i was 34b, am now a 36b. and yes they look like droppy ballons lol
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I just weaned after being pregnant or bf-ing for the last 5 years. It's been like a month, and so far, so good. They're not quite as perky as they were b4 getting pregnant the 1st time, but I'd say they're pretty nice looking still.
    Anonymous

• No, they fill in a little bit afterward, it's pregnancy that changes your boobs, but not breastfeeding as a whole. It will take time for them to fill in a bit. Invest in a nice, flattering bra! :)
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 4:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• its actually a myth that nursing deflates your boobs. I personally imagine that it does play some role but I think the damage is done once you're pregnant. They grow so much that you're looking at extra skin once they're born that nursing only temporarily keeps hidden. But I would say its taken me 18 months for my chest to get to its post baby permanent size. Its actually the same as prebaby but not as perky. Its honestly not so bad and looks a lot different that post nursing deflated! Give it some time, your body is still changing. Fake boobs look creepy to me, and we weren't going to be perky forever :)
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 5:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Fake boobs do not look creepy unless you want them too. You can decide how they look, natural or fake, he can raise them as high as you want them or as saggy and big as you want them(...to Mrs. Pulley)
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 6:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2009