job application help

i worked for a company a year ago butonly worked with my superviser for a few min a night if at all so i cant seem to remember his name. what can i do? it changed so often that if i call now they wont know guarenteed. please help. thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can try...worse case just put down the new ones name...if they called to check they would be dealing w/them anyway.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 3:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I would just be honest and put "can't remember". They won't talk to the superviser anyway, more than likely, they will be talking to HR.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I agree with bumblebee. It's better to put the current supervisor's name instead of "can't remember". I think it's more professional. Good luck,Sweetie!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Call the company and ask what his name was. If that doesn't work ask who the Personnel Director is and give that name.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2009