Whats holding you back? Why?

I am lazy. I don't know why. I could come up with tons of reasons. Maybe I need vitamins? lol. Who knows what is holding you back?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ok let's see what is holding me back????
    ummm, do you mean from jabbing someone in the eye or just from relaxing? Cause I really wanted to jab this lady in the eye today because, she ran over my toe at the super market.. (twice)
    and I needed to relax and set the record straight and say (excuse me for her) but... ohh well! Now I need to relax at home from my kids and hubby, I need a VERY LONG VACATION! But tomarrow is another same and intresting day for me! (wooosah)
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• ?
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 3:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Wow...I am going thru this stuff and losing motivation. I am getting better. Yes you need vitamins! lol Whats holding me back? The routine is the same. I am spread thin. I need to relax more, take breaks. I am still a great mom. We played in the rain today and bought pumpkins. Baby steps.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 4:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• are u asking us whats holding us back?? or are you asking what's holding u back from taking vitamins??? well nevermind I answered the question.....I'm out-uv-it today!!!!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• The Law.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2009