On Becoming Babywise?

Why the controversy and have you read it?

I have and I see no problem with it. It allows for flexability in scheduling and it never once tells you to starve your child. I can't see how it can cause failure to thrive in infants. I have been very successful with the method used in the book and all three of my children did wonderful, gained wieght and where very happy.

Soniam301

Asked by Soniam301 at 3:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i don't need a book to tell me how to feed my child when to feed them when they should sleep etc, it's a load of crap to me
    Anonymous

• I am not asking what you need, I am asking about a book and the controversy. But good for you!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Do a google search and see what experts have to say about it. Honestly i see no need at all for scheduling of anything for my babies.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 4:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I did do a google search and also seen comparisons. Have you actually read the book or just what others have said? I have also read the book and no where in the book does it say to have a strict schedule. It is a schedule that works for your baby.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• HAS ANYONE READ THE BOOK? OR IS THIS ABOUT WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID?
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2009