Maybe Tmi kina long

my husband and I have been ttc for about a year now and well my periods were never very regular but they have been here the last several months i should start on the 16th and I have been feeling a little crampy whcih I thought was because I was getting ready to start well last night I had a little bit of blood which i thought ok I am starting early well I used a pad just in case over night well there was nothing this morning but now when i went to the bathroom and wiped it was a really dark brown color. Any on e had this happen before ?I am really not sure what is going on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• BABY DUST TO YOU
    Anonymous

• has no one had this happen that can maybe help me understand from what i understand implantation bleeding isn't very much but maybe I am wrong I don't know
    Anonymous